You probably know by now that custom products are great for internal and promotional uses. In fact, Identity Works found that about 92% of consumers hold on to a promotional product because it’s useful.
Embroidered hats are one of the most useful custom products out there. The biggest challenge with ordering custom hats is deciding which type of hat you want to use. Let’s take a look at the various hat options you can choose from for your custom products.
- Trucker caps: These hats have long been used as promotional products at various events, but recently have made their way back into mainstream fashion. Trucker caps typically feature mesh paneling in the back, a high dome area, and a flat brim.
- Snapbacks: As a pop culture evolution of the classic baseball cap, the snapback is one of the most popular hat styles for younger generations. They are comprised of five or six panels, have a wide and flat brim, and an adjustable snap on the back.
- Bucket hats: The bucket hat was originally an accessory for fishermen. Lately, more celebrities and models around the world have been donning a bucket hat to mix up the standard baseball cap. With a bucket-like dome and floppy brim that circles the hat, these embroidered hats are a great option for an audience who wants something a little different.
- Dad hats: One of the most popular options across generations, dad hats are simple and stylish. Dad hats have a rounded brim and typically a lower profile.
- Visors: Sporty audiences are huge fans of visors. The domeless nature and long brim of a visor allows the top of the wearer’s head to breathe while protecting their face from the sun.
- Beanies: Perfect for both comfort and style, beanies are the ideal product for embroidery. Beanies are great promotional products, especially for those in colder climates that always need something to keep their heads warm.
Your options for embroidered hats are nearly endless. Contact Austin Instant Tee today to learn more about our direct to garment printing services available for embroidered t-shirts, screen printed t-shirts, custom designed banners, and more.